Ten Best Botox Injection Clinics in Dubai
Thinking about reducing the wrinkles on your face? Do you want to look a fresher and better version of yourself? Botox is the answer. However, there are several clinics in Dubai which offer these injections. The key is to find as much about it as possible. Make sure to check out the following information on Botox before you actually make a decision of getting an appointment.
What is Botox?
Botox is a drug which is used for paralyzing facial muscles and is used extensively in the cosmetic industry. It delays and corrects the appearance of wrinkles. It is basically a protein made from botulinum toxin. It is the same toxin which causes botulism. Although it is a toxin but when it is used in small quantities it can help restore youthfulness to the face. On the other hand Botox is also administered to treat people suffering from cross eyes. Plus it can help control excessive sweating and some bladder issues as well.
However, Botox needs to be handled with care. It is in fact so toxic that around 1 gram of it in its crystal form can kill around a million people. Although, when used in therapeutic context, it is generally assumed to be safe.
How does Botox work?
Since Botox is a neurotoxin, it works by targeting the nervous system. It disrupts the nerve which stimulates muscle contractions. As a result the muscle becomes paralyzed temporarily. It reduces the abnormal muscle contractions and keeps the muscles relaxed, hence the smooth and tightened look which so any people crave for is achieved through this very mechanism.
According to the American board of plastic surgery, Botox injections were one of the most sought after cosmetic procedures. In 2016 alone around 7 million people underwent the procedure. The results normally last anywhere from three to twelve months.
Botox for cosmetic procedures is used in the follow areas:
- Frown lines or elevens as they are popularly known
- For the treatment of under eye wrinkles or crow’s feet
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Smile lines
- Cobblestone skin
Botox is also used for treating the following conditions:
- Treatment for cross eye
- Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating
- Eyelid spasms
- Cervical dystonia
The procedure for administering Botox
The protein is diluted in saline solution and injected directly into the muscles. It would take around twenty four to seventy two hours to see the full effect of the injection. However, it is advisable to avoid injections during pregnancy or breast feeding.
Botox injections are generally well tolerated by a majority of individuals and side effects are not very common. On the other hand before undergoing the procedure one must have some idea of the possible side effects. These include the following:
- Bruising or mild swelling at the site of the injection
- Flu like symptoms for the next twenty four hours
- Headaches and upset stomach
- A general feeling of malaise
- Pain and weakness
However most of these resolve on their own and require no treatment.
What is Botox used for?
- Botox is normally used for decreasing the wrinkles which appear vertically between the eye brows on the forehead. This area is known as the glabella. Normally these muscles on the forehead are used for frowning or creating an angry expression. When we are tense the muscles bunch up and continuous bunching can cause the frown lines to appear even when the face is relaxed. Botox helps get rid of these lines and make the forehead appear smoother.
- It can also be used to get rid of the horizontal lines of the forehead. The injection is given in the middle of the forehead. It should be administered carefully otherwise it may lead to the drooping of the eyebrow which can look quite unsightly.
- Doctors also use Botox to help treat crow’s feet. These are the fine lines which appear next to the eyes. It can also help reduce the lines along the base of the nose and help get rid of a dimpled chin which occurs when the chin starts to sag.
- Some surgeons even use Botox to treat the vertical bands around the neck. When done skilfully it can help reduce the need for a neck lift for quite a few years.
- When administered into the select areas of the forehead it can even help create a beautifully shaped set of eyebrow. However that needs to be done with a great deal of precision and skill.
- Wrinkling of the chin area can also be reduced with the help of Botox.
Things to keep in mind when undergoing Botox treatment
There are some simple tips which should be kept in mind before getting Botox injections. These include the following:
- Get to know if you have allergies of any kind. Some people have a Botox allergy, in such cases its best to forgo treatment altogether. If you are allergic to injections or suffer from certain allergies which might aggravate due to injections.
- If you have recently undergone any kind of surgery or medical treatment, it is best to leave Botox for the time being.
- Women who are pregnant or breast feeding should refrain from it as well.
- Always choose to get the treatment done when you are stress free. While the procedure is pretty simple, it still require some peace of mind. Get appointment at the time when you are free from all worries regarding work and home. This would make the whole process much easier and completely stress free.
- Always be upfront to your doctor regarding any medications which you may be taking at that time. Most medicines have some sort of side effects so you want to make sure that these don’t interfere with your Botox treatment. If you have taken blood thinners for blood pressure, make sure you mention it. The same goes for muscle relaxants and sleeping pills. This would help your doctor determine the right dosage which is safe for you.
- Don’t smoke before your appointment. In fact it’s better to refrain from smoking completely if you are considering Botox treatment. Smoking can actually prolong bruises from the treatment and make healing difficult. Make sure you talk to your doctor about how long you should refrain from smoking before and after treatment.
- Before the appointment make sure our face is free from makeup and moisturizer. Using a mild face wash to get rid of oil and dirt.
- If you are prone to bruises use of arnica cream is helpful. It can help control it to quite an extent and make the whole procedure less painful. Make sure you follow the right procedure when it comes to applying arnica. If possible talk to your doctor about it before going for your appointment.
How to select the right Botox Clinic
When searching for a Botox clinic, make sure to keep the following things in mind:
- Always try to do some research on your own. You could checkout online portals or you may search for the best clinic and then see which ones show up on the list.
- Once that’s done you could even get advice from those within your circle. You will get references for quite a few clinics. Make sure you follow up on those references and then make an informed decision.
- Only visit those clinics which are approved by the FDA and which have trained practitioners
- If you are looking exclusively for Botox treatment, make sure you look for clinics which specialize in these treatments.
- Always go for an initial consultation. This would help you understand how the treatment works and whether it’s suitable for you or not. If you have certain allergies or medical issues, make sure to discuss those.
- Last but not the least do check out the online review, they hold a great deal of information regarding the experiences of previous clients and patients. It would help you get an idea of clinics which are highly rated and which actually deliver what they promise.
The right doctor would make sure that you get the best Botox treatment. Do consider the following Botox injection clinics in Dubai. These include all of the following:
Biolite Aesthetic Clinic
The Biolite aesthetic clinic in Dubai has been operating since 2007. They are well known for their simple and pain free Botox and filler treatments. If you are looking for a place which offers a private and secure atmosphere where you could get your treatment done in peace, Biolite should be your first choice. Besides offering Botox they also offer a number of other treatments as well. Looking for a one step solution to all your beauty needs? Make sure you visit here at least once.
57 Al Thanaya St- Dubai
+971 4 346 6641
Lucia Aesthetic and Dermatology Center and Clinic
Located in the heart of Dubai, the Lucia aesthetic clinic is popular with just about everyone looking for a safe and effective Botox treatment. Nonsurgical facial rejuvenation is their forte and they make sure that they do great job about it. Their results can be seen in less than one or two treatments and results last a great deal longer. This is because they use the best and innovative techniques for all their aesthetic treatment. Be it Botox or nonsurgical face lift they have got you covered. So make sure you check out the list of services which you can avail.
Jummeirah 2, Opposite Four Seasons Resort, Dubai
+971 4 385 4525
Premium Cosmetic Laser Centre
If you are looking for high standard personalized care, make sure you visit the Premium cosmetic and laser center in Dubai. All treatment are administered in a completely efficient and professional manner. Their dermatologists are trained in all laser and cosmetic procedures which enable them to perform the best treatments for their patients. The results are satisfactory ad patients feel a sense of security visiting the clinic. They now that they are in safe hands and the clinician would help them achieve that youthful glow. If you are looking for treatments which provide result do visit the Premium aesthetic clinic.
Al Shafr Building 7, Al Wasl Rd, Dubai
+971 4 343 6550
CosmeSurge caters to both men and women equally well. Whether you are a busy executive looking for help with your frown lines or someone who is worried about crow’s feet under their eyes, don’t fret. Just visit the clinic and you would be surprised by the myriad of treatments which are available without any hassle. Their expert and dedicated physicians would make you feel completely at ease and help you improve your looks. Their aim is to help their clients with the best of their abilities. They also guarantee results which actually last for a long time. Just make sure that you discuss any previous medical issues with them to help them provide you with a safe and effective treatment.
Al Habtoor Business Tower Opposite Habtoor Grand Hotel- Dubai
+971 800 26763
The Private Clinic- Medical and Aesthetic Centre
Not only do they offer Botox treatment but also several spa services which you can benefit from after your treatment. If you are looking for a rejuvenating experience which would help enhance your beauty then the private clinic is the best option. All treatments which they offer are tailor made and unique for their patients. Looking for natural results which would bring a little attention to you as possible? Then look no further. The private clinic is your go to place. Do check out their anti-aging treatments which cater to a large number of people. They believe that all patient are unique and so are their needs. Just don’t tale our word for it, do go and visit the clinic on your own
Jumeirah Beach Rd, 25 B St Rd Dubai
+971 4 395 6400
London Centre for Aesthetic Surgery
The professionals at the London Centre for aesthetic surgery are committed to offering their patients with the highest standard of quality care. Their aim is to ensure the complete safety and privacy of their patients. If you are looking for quality care with guaranteed results you should definitely visit them. Make sure you book an appointment. Also feel free to contact them to get any information which you would like.
District 1, Building 64, Block E, Suite 407 Healthcare City, Dubai
+971 4 375 2393
Style Age Clinic
If you are looking for a thoroughly professional aesthetic clinic, you should surely visit Style age clinic. Their aestheticians are experienced and would make sure that your treatment is done in a completely comfortable environment. They are experts at putting you at ease. In fact you can rest assured that you can rely on their impeccable services. They are quite helpful when it comes to booking appointments or making any changes in your schedule. If you are looking for affordable treatment which is effective at the same time, you should visit the clinic at least once.
Unit 504, Block B, Ibn Sina Bldg, 27- Dubai
+971 4 240 2233
Montreal International Clinic
All the Botox and filler treatments used at the Montreal international clinic are CE and FDA approved. They also offer a free consultation. So if you have any queries in mind you can be assured of all the procedures and the safety of each of these too. Plus they are offering some amazing spring deals which you definitely need to avail.
Villa 345, Jumeirah Beach Road- Dubai UAE
+971 4 344 1132
Kayle Aesthetic Clinic
If you want a truly comfortable experience paired with a safe and secure atmosphere, do visit the Dr Kayle aesthetic clinic. Their aim is to make sure that their patients feel comfortable with the way they look. Their Botox treatments are done in a way that the results look completely natural. So if you are looking for realistic skin treatments that don’t make you look over the top, do check out Dr. Kayle’s clinic. The place is run by efficient staff who believe in using state of the art innovative treatment that actually works.
Um Suqeim 2, Al Wasl Rd. Al Manara area, Choithram Service Road, Villa number 1184, Dubai
+971 4 330 6611
OCP Medical Center LLC
If you are looking for state of the art, medical grade aesthetic treatments, make sure you visit the OCP medical center. Besides offering Botox treatment, they also offer treatments like hydra facials and laser hair removal. Make sure you visit at least once to take care of all your cosmetic needs.
The Fairmont Dubai, 621 Sheikh Zayed Road
+971 4 351 9933
Do check out these above mentioned clinics for a great experience.